<$BlogRSDURL$>

quarta-feira, setembro 29, 2004

Disenchant Me 

My world keeps turning, and I can't stand up straight any longer
U
U, who kills me
U, keep me alive
Why can't I break away from this
Every day I wake up, I think that maybe it'll be better, easier, but it only bcms more difficult to let go
I wake up calling u
Ur name breathes thru my lips
Why can't u hear me calling u
w/ all the myths and legends u believe in
knights and princesses we were all taught abt
why is it that u don't want to keep me, the same way u've held on to those ideas
tu, amor, és a minha fábula, a minha estòria fantasia
tornáste-te o meu principe encantado
pra mim, fazes parte de livros tais como, Cinderela, e a Bela Adormecida
Tu, acordas-me sempre
Tu
Sempre conseguirás olhar diretamente em meus olhos
Serás sempre a primeira pessoa q verá ao acordar, ao adormecer…
Sempre serás tu
O tudo
Olha, se algum dia vieres a querer este meu mundo
Vem, 'tá?
Vem, vem, ve…
Volta pra mim

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?