<$BlogRSDURL$>

quinta-feira, agosto 05, 2004

More than just this 

I get lost in the translation of the words spoken
and the thoughts they came from
I hang on to broken chains
I want more than what my words offer me
these thoughts never come out straight
and usually wreck themselves on the way out
they hold on to the broken chains w/ eyes closed
and plunge into the uncertainty of what they'll bcm
no, it's not everything i've dreamt
for these dreams venture on rollercoasters held by broken chains
I remember not fearing to lose, b/c everything seemed like a gain,
a victory
a constant mystery of all that was still to be seen
I want more than just ok
more than just the ordinary
I hang on to broken chains
but i'm not giving up
I want my words to have life
wish they'd open their eyes and finally start walking
Where have I been?
If u see me, please come my way
take the broken chains from my hands
Don't let me see them again
I don't want to simply get by--
wipe the hair from my sticky cheeks
unclutter my mind
so that i may have room to breathe (again)
take the broken chains
wash my fingertips
help me repaint the dreams my sight has lost

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?