<$BlogRSDURL$>

quarta-feira, junho 23, 2004

At ur fingertips 

Sometimes, when i drive, when i walk, when i eat, and sometimes when i sleep, i find myself thinking of u. i wonder if i'm crossing the same crosswalk u crossed. if i'm sitting in the same booth where u've sat. if both of us are walking parallel to each other, better even, if towards each other. i wonder if the stars have their eyes on both of us, that is, if we were walking under the same breath of stars. my heart flutters w/ the echo of ur voice u know. sometimes i wear the old t-shirt u left at my house, just so i can hold u close again. and i feel more complete that way. Sabes, when the wind dances thru my hair, it feels as if ur fingers are the ones doing so. e sem dar por mim, encontro-me suspirando fundo. encontro-me de olhos fechados, voltada a ti, a pensar em ti, e nas coisas que faço por ti, apesar da tua ausência.

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?